Visit our website and click on “Law resume samples” to view samples of what we have for resumes. In our sample below you will see we have included: Schools attended degrees and certificates earned; awards and honors received; jobs held; special and unique hobbies that require commitment and achievements and activities. It can fit on a one page white paper; it is written in Times New Roman font 10. It meets all the specifications of a law school resume. Enjoy going through it as we wait your feedback to come for our law school resume services. Leave a comment, your telephone or email number at the bottom of this resume so that our customer care service can contact you and engage you in a discussion in case there is anything you didn’t get right or you just want to congratulate us for a job well carried out.
1234 Burmigham, 2345
University of State, College of Law, Springfield, CA
Candidate for Juris Doctor, June 2014 GPA 3-345
- Member of State Law Review
- Lucy Smith Scholar (Full-tuition scholarship); Dean’s List, Fall 2007, Spring 2008
- Outstanding Performance in Oral Advocacy Award, Spring 2008
- American Law Society – State Chapter; President (2007-2008)
State University, College of Arts and Science, Los Angeles, CA
Bachelor of Arts, American Government (Honors), Ma 2006
- Inter-Fraternity Council, President(2005-2006): Undergraduate Assembly (2005-2006); Sphinx Senior Society (2005-2006); Parliamentary Debate Team (2002-2004)
Honorable Judge Johnson, U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit Extern, San Francisco, CA, Fall 2008
Externship will be comprised of researching and writing bench memos, draft opinions and draft orders.
Thomas & Smith P.A. Summer Associate, Phoenix, AZ, Summer 2008
Research and wrote memoranda and motions for commercial (trade secrets), criminal defense (racketeering) and pro bono (constitutional standards for conditions of confinement) matters. Assisted with arbitration over LLC dispute (fiduciary duties and non-compete agreement)
Jewish College Fund, Development officer, Springfield, CA, Feb – March: 2007
Developed congressional Sponsorship strategy for Jewish Youth Symposium Hired in a short-term development capacity.
Office of State Attorney General, Special Projects Ass. Executive Office, Phoenix AZ, Jul – Jan 2007.
Coordinated Community Services Program’s elder affairs hotline, internship program, and participation with Executive Office.
OTHER INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Spanish (proficient); traveled extensively throughout Latin America
- 4-time 4A State Policy Debate State Champion (1998-2002); 2 time National Tournament Qualifier (2000, 2001)